Combustion Technologies – NT Series – Adjustable, Diffusing Coal Valve
- Precise control of coal mass and velocity
- Balance fuel delivery to individual burners
- Prevent pluggage and fires
- Improve flame stability
- Optimize primary air flow
- Eliminate need for fixed orifice maintenance
Air Monitor Power Division – The world leader in measuring combustion air flow and pulverized fuel flow.
- Accurately measure Primary Air, Secondary Air, Overfire Air, Burner Air
- Continuous Mass Flow Measurement of Individual coal pipes
- Diagnose and fix fuel delivery problems (pipe imbalance, layout, surging, fires)
Delta Measurement & Combustion Controls – Gas analyzers are specifically designed for use in coal fired boilers or any dust laden conditions.
- Accurate real-time CO, O2, NO and Temperature Measurement
- Easy Installation
- Minimal Maintenance
Rotork / Type K – Rotary and linear drives provide precise control of combination air and flue gas handling equipment. Type-K/Rotork electric and pneumatic drives have been used on many projects to increase boiler efficiency, reduce maintenance
and improve combustion control,
- Drives and mounts are custom engineered for each application to minimize installation modifications on new and replacement projects.
- Designed for high temperature environments
- Highly accurate to 0.25% resolution
- Precision control of wall-fired and t-fired low NOx burners, Overfire air and FD/ID fans